Real Estate Attorneys East Lansing & Birmingham Michigan
Real estate transactions can be a lot of work. The process can be time consuming and every decision you make can have important legal and financial consequences. This is true whether you are an owner, investor, financier, appraiser, small business owner, title company, developer, landlord, tenant, builder, or contractor.
If you are involved in a real estate transaction in Michigan, you will need a good real estate attorney who is experienced and committed to helping you succeed. The real estate attorneys at Abood Law Firm can help and guide you every step of the way.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Real estate transactions often involve several moving parts. The realtor, loan provider, property inspector, and appraiser are only a few of the parties involved in the typical real estate transaction.
- Many real estate transactions include an attorney review period, an inspection period, and a mortgage contingency period. Your real estate broker and lender will be there to assist you in their corresponding roles, but you should also have an attorney there to handle these processes and their respective deadlines.
- Whether you are buying or selling improved or unimproved land, residential, commercial, or industrial property, it is wise to enlist the assistance of a qualified attorney as early as possible during the process. A good attorney can ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible and that you don’t get overwhelmed and stressed out by all that needs to be done.
We are uniquely qualified to offer professional legal and real estate advice for clients with real estate interests in Michigan.
Abood Law Firm have been practicing law in Michigan since 1956 and are committed to protecting our clients’ best interests in a wide range of real estate matters, including but not limited to:
- Real estate contracts
- The sale of residential and commercial property
- Financing and lending
- Foreclosures and deficiency
- Landlord – tenant
- Working with contractors and design professionals
- Zoning, land use, and building permits
- Boundaries and easements
- Eminent domain
Why You Need a Real Estate Attorney
Though for most real estate transactions in Michigan you are not required to be represented by an attorney, you may benefit from having a skilled attorney at least review the contract and related documentation. This is especially true for commercial transactions, given the insurance, liability, environmental, and other issues that may be involved.
Furthermore, should you be buying property with financing, the stack of documents that you will be given to review and sign at the closing can be almost an inch high. An experienced real estate attorney can help you negotiate this stack of documents in much less time than if you were to attempt to go it alone.
Think about it like this, the same way you may need to hire a real estate broker to help you find someone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, you need to hire an experienced real estate attorney to help you navigate the remainder of the process.
You need an attorney who understands the local real estate transaction processes in the municipality where the property lies. Each municipality can have its own inspection procedures, bill payment requirements, and transfer taxes.
Real estate transactions can be complex and stressful. Working with an experienced real estate attorney who can guide you through the process can alleviate a great deal of this stress and safeguard your interests as well.
Why Choose Abood Law Firm?
- Our real estate attorneys have the expertise to ensure that you make all of the right legal decisions and that everything is done properly and on time with no issues later on.
- We can handle all of the busy work for you so that you don’t have to take time out of your busy schedule and away from your work and your family.
- Abood Law firm assists both individuals and businesses with all manner of real estate matters, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Our real estate attorneys have decades of experience in all aspects of the commercial real estate brokerage and development industry.
Contact Abood Law Firm: East Lansing & Birmingham, Michigan Real Estate Attorneys
If you are looking to buy or sell property in East Lansing & Birmingham, Michigan or the surrounding areas and want to consult with a reputable and knowledgeable real estate attorney, or if you are already involved in a real estate transaction and have questions regarding the contract or any other aspect of the transaction, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation where we can answer your questions and let you know how we can protect your interests.
Call Abood Law Firm to speak with an East Lansing & Birmingham real estate attorney at 517-332-5900 ( in East Lansing) or 248-549-0000 ( in Birmingham). Alternatively, click here to leave us a message online 24/7. There will be no risk, no obligation, and no hard sell.
Our respected real estate lawyers will work hard for you, with a belief in excellence, integrity and credibility.
Top Real Estate Attorney serving Ingham and Oakland County, MI Abood Law Firm
Abood Law Firm has been providing legal services throughout the state of Michigan since 1956. With offices in East Lansing and Birmingham, Abood Law Firm provides legal representation primarily in Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne Counties. Specifically, Abood Law Firm specializes in matters of Criminal Defense, Criminal Expungements, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Real Estate and Family Law. Our attorneys are also considered to be amongst the top DUI and DWI lawyers in the State of Michigan. Abood Law Firm is experienced, aggressive, and knowledgeable and gets promising results for its clients. If you, or a loved one, has been charged with a criminal offense or are in a civil dispute, your choice of hiring an attorney is important. Call our office today for a free consultation and let us show you how we can provide you with all the protection you need.
The real estate attorneys at the Abood Law Firm are happy to provide initial consultations at no charge to prospective clients, and are able to advise clients 365 days a year. Contact us today to see how Abood Law Firm in Birmingham and Lansing, MI can help you.